пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

caa travel deals




So, iapos;m back. Long story short, our computer broke and nobody fixed for three weeks.

Oi.

Anyhoo...I canapos;t remember anything cool thatapos;s happened to me over the last few weeks, apart from singing and dancing, and eating, and chilling, and potato picking abd blah blah blah.

WE�GOT�TO�GO�TO�A�MALL�FOR�A�FIELD�TRIP�AHAHA�FUNNN

Also, one of the foreign exchange students got sent back to his home country of Geogia...I�THINK�THEREapos;S�A�WAR�GOING�ON�OVER�THERE. WITH�EFFING�RUSSIA...UM�WAS�THAT�A�GOOD�IDEA?

I didnapos;t think so.

So I got this face paint for halloween and i am loving it. LOVING�IT.

Also, Iapos;ve been listening to Jesus Christ Superstarapos;s soundtrack AND�THERE�ARE�NO�WORDS�TO�EXPLAIN�HOW�GOOD�THAT�MUSIC�IS.

Spent the night at Cherylapos;s and met her parents. They were very Arabic and cool...�GOSH�BECKY�YOUR�MUM�DOESNapos;T�ACT�THAT MIDDLE�EASTERN. WHAT�IS�THE�UP?

Iapos;ve cleaned up my room. Put a huge Joker Poster up on my wall, gwhee...

...Thatapos;s basically it...

Toodle Pip

bob capes realtors, caa travel deals, caa travel contests, caa travel contest, caa travel center.



Комментариев нет: