пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

fcera





Well, that wasn't really an intentional month-long blog break. I've had some ugly-icky stuff going on at work over the past several weeks that I really couldn't blog about (still can't), for confidentiality reasons, but just really didn't feel like blogging. Most of the posts would have been:


Nothing new at work that I can talk about.
Nothing new in my personal life, because work sucks and also sucks out my life-blood.
No new knitting.
Haven't taken a photo of anything in weeks.
The End.


Ok, things are better, work doesn't suck anymore, and I actually knit a row or two yesterday. When I got an email today from a reader asking if I was OK, I figured I better post something to let you all know that I'm not dead. I've finally had some good news at work, and after all, I have a secure job that pays well, not any small thing in the current economy. I've also had a birthday in the past two weeks, relatively obscured by the work-suckyness, but a birthday none-the-less. I've had champagne in the past week, and got some lovely birthday flowers and cards, as well as a set of quite perfect Bose noise-cancelling headphones from my sweetiepie. And chocolate. Let's not forget the non-suckyness of chocolate.


Knitting? Look at the last few posts, I've not made much progress. The Not-Quite-A-Cobblestone is half a sleeve and a yoke short of a full sweater. My Arctic Circle Monkey socks are one sock short of a pair. I haven't knit a single stitch on that Peacock shawl, and the orange Morse code socks are in time-out. I've decided that I can only deal mentally with 1 pair of socks at a time.


And let's not forget, while we're talking about good things, that I'm writing a blog post while my husband is down cooking me dinner. I'm off to join him for a post-work glass of wine. I'll be back soon, hopefully with a knitting update




bob cape management property, fcera, fcer.org, fcer chiropractic, fcer.



Комментариев нет: